Like Us on facebook

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dear Sales Diary



Today I went to visit a doctor's office where I had scheduled an "appointment". The doctor's Office Manager, Helga, a brute of a woman wearing pink scrubs, but looking like an East German swimmer asked me to "wait a moment and the doctor will see you."

I waited for exactly 30 minutes when she came back to me and said,"I'm sorry but the doctor can't see you today. Maybe you can schedule a luncheon for him and the staff.Lunch appointments are the best really."

My immediate response was, "I'm not gonna feed your fat ass just to get an appointment with the doctor! Let me talk to the doctor NOW!"

However what I actually said was, "Oh sure a luncheon would be great! What time would you like to schedule it?"

I'm such a pussy!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment